How Can We Help You?
Whether it’s articles of incorporation, operating agreements, or applications of tax identification, our lawyers offer a wide selection of services!
We have a team of lawyers ready to help you with wills and revocable (living) trusts, codicils and amendments to revocable trusts, durable powers of attorney, and much more!
Choose one of our dedicated and experienced attorneys who can provide an array of probate and estate administration services!
Meet The Team
Randy E. Fisher
- Certified Specialist In Taxation Law, Estate Planning, And Probate Law By The South Carolina Supreme Court.
- 25 Years Of Experience In Business Sales, Mergers, Acquisitions, Estate Planning, Probate Law, Taxation, And More.
- Master of Laws in Taxation from NYU School of Law.
Matthew B. Edwards
- Expert In Business Formation, Commerical Law, Business Sales, Estate Planning, And More.
- Certified Specialist In Taxation Law By The South Carolina Supreme Court.
- Master of Laws in Taxation From University of Florida Levin College of Law.
David A. Thompson
- Southern Methodist University’s Dedman School of Law Graduate.
- Experience In Commercial Litigation With A Focus In Professional Liability And Construction Litigation.
- Practices Complex Estate Planning, Business Formation And Planning, Probate And Trust Law, And Areas Of Taxation.
Jordan S. Goewey
- Graduated With his J.D. and LL.M in Taxation From the University of Alabama School of Law.
- Practice Areas Included Estate Planning, Probate Law, Business Planning, Formations, And Transactions. All With An Emphasis On Taxation.
The services offered by our attorneys are versatile. If your needs simply require setting up your business and getting it up and running, we can do so by preparing:
- Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization.
- Bylaws, Operating Agreements, or Partnership Agreements.
- Applications for tax identification/employer identification numbers.
- Stock certificates and stock ledgers.
- Any other state or federal filings that may be necessary for your business to operate.
Depending on your family’s needs, some of the estate planning services we may provide include:
- Wills and Revocable (Living) Trusts.
- Codicils and Amendments to Revocable Trusts.
- Various types of Irrevocable Trusts, generally used for complex tax planning.
- Durable Powers of Attorney (both immediate and springing).
- Health Care Powers of Attorney.
- Declaration of a Desire for a Natural Death (Living Will).
We understand the difficulties families feel after the death of a loved one and are ready to ensure a smooth probate process for you and your family. Some, but not all, of the estate administration services our team can provide include:
- Preparation of probate court filings.
- Advising Personal Representatives and Trustees regarding their fiduciary duties to family members and other heirs or beneficiaries.
- Advising clients regarding the implementation or interpretation of provisions in wills and trusts.
- Guidance and assistance in establishing and administering trusts.